Dear Players, Parents and Coaches;
Faceoff Factory will be holding group training sessions on Friday's at Bywater Park in Cottonwood Heights, UT. This program is open to students with the desire to thrive at the X. Our focus is always aimed at teaching and reinforcing the proper fundamentals so we can progress towards implementing advanced techniques, strategy, and situational awareness that is crucial to succeed at the position. Over the course of 5 years, we have studied, tested, and evolved our program to ensure both immediate and prolonged incremental improvement. Players will typically be filmed during our sessions and can access both the instruction and live repetitions from our sessions on our YouTube channel (youtube.com/FaceoffFactory).
Face-off training will be led by Coach Amos Allard. Coach Allard is a current member of the Westminster College Coaching Staff. Allard spent time as an Assistant Coach with the Lyndon State Mens Lacrosse Team and SUNY Potsdam Mens Lacrosse Team. Amos is also an Assistant Coach with the Wasatch Lacrosse Club in the SLC area. Coach Allard's playing career started at St. Johnsbury Academy in High School. He then went on to play the collegiate level for Clarkson University (2010) while finishing his career with SUNY Potsdam Bears (2014).
All sessions will run from 5:30-6:30PM.
Cost: $50/session or $200.00/5 sessions
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES:
- If arriving more than a few minutes early please wait in your vehicle.
- No Spectators.
- Please wear a mask when arriving.
- All players must bring their own water bottle to fill. No sharing drinks.
- Coaches will practice social distancing as much as possible during on field sessions.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer and hand wipes. We will make a team effort to ensure the most sanitary environment possible.
- Players should refrain from touching any lacrosse ball with their hands at any time on the field. Sticks must be utilized to move or pick up the ball in all situations.
Please refer all questions at concerns to James Angelicola at (315) 256-6106 or at email@example.com
Thanks and best regards,